BSC_MGCP

Nik Pakar nikpakar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:48:54 UTC 2012

Dear all, would some one be please kind enough to let me know which
versions of OpenBSC, LCR, mISDN and asterisk should installed together in
order to get a working NITB setup with LCR/asterisk.

I tried almost all options with latest git clones, and recommended
snapshots from LCR repo, all of them fail with various reasons.

If some one can just point out which versions go together that would be
really really appreciated.

Rgds
Nik