BSC_MGCP

Nik Pakar nikpakar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:00:50 UTC 2012

Hi Holger,

I would love involve with this beautiful project and contribute what ever i
can. Will definitely like to take up the wiki task.

But l think I need little bit of knowledge around the project just before
that which im doing right now. I shall give it a start as soon as i have a
fare grip on the framework.

Re the integration, so its unix sockets as i understand.

I will study it bit further on that extend and see whether i can get some
thing done.

Thanks for your help.

Rgds
Nik