BSC_MGCP

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Mar 4 18:30:58 UTC 2012

On 03/04/2012 07:21 PM, Nik Pakar wrote:
> Hi Holger,

Hi Nik,

I think it would be nice if you could improve the existing wiki page[1], what
information can you provide right now that should be there? What is missing?
E.g. your ascii-art image was a nice start (besides the usage of Unix Domain
Sockets between nitb<->LCR and LCR<->asterisk). Our wiki allows to embed
graphivz (dot) graphs.

Please improve the existing documentation, in the process of doing that you
will end up with a working configuration.

	holger

[1] http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC_LCR