OpenBSC with Dahdi+Asterisk and several BTS

Ellen Apolinar ellen.apolinar.td at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 4 08:20:16 UTC 2012

Hi Alexander,

thank you for this information. That's very usefull.

Time is a problem because there is no much time so I have to do my best.

BTS hardware, lab environment and C programming skills aren't a problem. If
I'm at the end of my knowledge there are some ery good programmers which
could help me. But first I want to do it by myself.

So there are more BTS so I have to implement the A-Bis dialect for all of
these BTS? It seems that you have experience with this so perhaps you can
tell me where exactly I have to implement these. The only file I know to
configure is the openbsc.cfg-file. When I have to implement the A-bis
dialect in OpenBSC what do you mean? Which files I have to configure and
what do I need to know?

In the moment we are working with a GLJ adapter (T1/E1 Analyser
Hardware)for getting the traces between BTS and OpenBSC.

If you or someone else could us give tipps how to do it in the best way it
would be very appreciated.

Best gerads and thank you very much for your help.
Ellen