OpenBSC development

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:18:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

> "(000) telnet_interface.c:85 Telnet interface failed to bind"

No idea how that could be unless you are on a heavily restricted
system ... or if you have something else listening on port 4242
Basically it means it wasn't able to "listen/open" the port for the
telnet config on port 4242

> I will try to use a
> Cisco router to send the Abis from E1 to ethernet in VM.

I've never been able to find how to do that ... that doesn't seem to
be supported AFAICT ...

Cheers,

     Sylvain