oml and RSL - 2nd try

Thomas Ansorg kobayashi_maru at onlinehome.de
Thu Mar 17 12:20:47 UTC 2011

hello
ok, lets try it again:
do the oml and rsl settings have to be identical? for example: one bts
is set to port 0, ts 1, tei 25. the cfg entry would be "oml e1 line 0
timeslot 1 sub-slot full" and "rsl e1 line 0 timeslot 1 sub-slot full",
right?

the cited link is useless, i kno it already, doesnt answer my question.
what i wanted to know is why we have 2 types of settings (oml and rsl)
which are identical, cause that told the openbsc.cfg. why do we need 2
settings that configure the same? or was the assumption above wrong?

T.
--
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten!