oml and rsl settings

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Mar 17 12:29:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:56:33PM +0100, kobayashi_maru at onlinehome.de wrote:

> hello
> do the oml and rsl settings have to be identical? for example: one bts is set
> to port 0, ts 1, tei 25. the cfg entry would be "oml e1 line 0 timeslot 1
> sub-slot full" and "rsl e1 line 0 timeslot 1 sub-slot full", right?

i don't think it is _required_ to run both on the same time-slot, but all you
would gain by separating them is to waste additional timeslots on A-bis.

I've never tested different TS for OML/RSL with the BS-11, though.
--
- Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org>          	        http://gnumonks.org/