Adding patches to wireshark...

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Jan 11 15:40:31 UTC 2011

On 01/11/2011 10:01 AM, Omar Atia wrote:
> Yes dear I worked git which I used to download the src for libosmocore and
> opensbsc...

:)

> Patch -p1 (patch file) it raises a problem in Makefile.common , and didn't
> patch the Makefile.common but it did create the C and header files for the
> below patch abis_oml.patch under dissector, but the issue in the make file ,
> how can I add them to make file in order to be compiled ...

Always hard to judge where the difficulty is. The GNU patch program is leaving
a FILENAME.orig and a FILENAME.rej next to the file that failed
to be patched. In your case you should have a Makefile.common.rej that
shows you which 'hunk' (part of the patch) was not applied. You simply need to
add the abis-oml c file to that...

> Any way I will google git svn tonight and check it , but if you have any
> hint for the version of wireshark I should download the sources for it  let
> me know .

I have rebased the patches, added a README with the svn version that these
patches apply to to the OpenBSC git.

everything clear now?