Legal usage without a carrier-licence?

kerney at cryptikware.com kerney at cryptikware.com
Thu Feb 17 19:08:11 UTC 2011

I don't remember the complete process, bit you can apply to the FCC for an experimental lic from their website.  You have to pay a fee (I think it was 50 or 100 USD) and as long as you are power limited, I think they pretty much approve it for one year.

I can post the website link once I get back to the office.

*Sent from my iPhone 4