ULP [was: Problem connecting to NanoBTS with current version of OpenBSC]

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Tue Sep 7 14:49:20 UTC 2010

Hello Andreas,

On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:57:56 +0200, "Andreas Schmidt-Dannert" <aschmida at mail.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> I can only see the DNS query for the ip of the SUPL server and than some
> TCP packets going to the SUPL port (7275) and back to my mobile phone.

I could just verify my assumption: The traffic is SSL encrypted. If you
tell WireShark to decode the trace as SSL you can see that the result
will make sense. So I guess that the ULP traffic is embedded in SSL.

I found a valid ULP trace here:

  http://pastebin.com/6vfri6Mt

I don't know from whom it is, it is already decoded.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de