building a connection (and communication) between two different nanoBTS GSM Cells

Fabrice Ismael Poundeu Tchouatieu fabrice.poundeu at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Tue Mar 30 15:04:06 UTC 2010

Hallo guys,
just a question. Did some of you can tell me the best way to connect
two different GSM cells (two nanoBTS) and build the communication
between the two of them over my IP network? Which components(Astersik,
LCR, mISDN ....)are requested for that? is it possible at all?

Thanks!!

--
Fabrice Ismael Poundeu Tchouatieu