Openbsc sounds great, but where can i get the hardware ?

amed etambelli amed.et at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:15:10 UTC 2010

Hello there,

I was reading throught the openbsc website, and its really a great project i would like to test and particiopate in.
Installed the software, the only problem is that i dont have the hardware to test it !!!

My question :

I am looking for the hardware to test it eg. for one Siemens Bs11 (since the ip.access is a bit too expensive for my pocket :) ), is there a chance to buy such device from any one ?
Who is selling this devices ?

greets
amed