Branches update & things to consider for merging

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 23:27:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've just tested code I started at 26c3 but didn't get a chance to test and
I updated my various branches.

Here's a little status :

sylvain/rrlp : This contains only changes to rrlp-ephemeris. Mostly fixes
and more support to provide assistance data. Also asn1c patches to fix bugs
and a script for people to generate their own test data.ubx from their
receiver (to get up-to-date / local data).

sylvain/pending: Various things / fixes I made that I consider ready to be
reviewed / merged. I tested it all on both my nanoBTS 139.

sylvain/encryption: The current state of my encryption support work. I
rebased it and used the db structure you pushed for encryption. Everything
but the last 3 patches are pre-work / preparation / fixes and are imho OK.
The last 3 patches are the real implementation and I also think they're in
pretty good shape. Tested and working here :) Limitations includes : No Kc
re-use & No MT encryption yet.

sylvain/encryption_testing: More encryption work, based on
sylvain/encryption but not done/ready. Only pushed so that people can have a
peek ...

Cheers,

     Sylvain