bs11 not working

Sergey V. Efimoff risky at mail.ru
Thu Dec 2 18:08:09 UTC 2010

Hello Dieter,

I had once or twice seen BTS stations which had working PLL value
very different from calibrated value. In order to get them close I had to
use E1 hardware with high precision oscillator, then switch the
hardware to the PLL-locked mode. This operation took me plenty
of time.

Please tell, is it possible to set the working PLL value directly?

Best Regards,
Sergey.