bs11 not working

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Thu Dec 2 18:29:39 UTC 2010

Hello Sylvain,

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:20:07 +0100, "Sylvain Munaut" <246tnt at gmail.com> wrote:

> The clock of the non working one might just be too off ...
>
> See http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/isdnsync for a tool to
> calibrate (with appropriate HW).
>
> If you don't have the equipement ... huh, good luck.
> You can always try random values until it works.
> If you have a USRP you can try to lock onto it and compare offset ...

Its possible to set the clock calibration to a fixed value, this was
a feature introduced a while ago. The original clock calibration
setting workes pretty good, at least from my experience. So if the
clock is off due to using the E1 clock as a reference, it should be
enough to set the orginal clock calibration value and switch the
PLL to standalone mode.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de