Jumper settings for 120 Ohm connection

Holger Adams holger at kernreaktor.org
Tue Feb 24 15:22:30 UTC 2009

Hello Everybody,

I'm just trying to connect the E-1 host card to the BS-11, but I can't
get it work. The serial connection works fine, I'm also seeing the
"Abis-link: Restoring" message.

My hardware configuration:

1)  I removed the green jumpers TB01 - TB04
2)  Jumper settings below the Twinax-board:  1-4 ON,  5-8 OFF

3)  HFC-E1: NT Mode, Config A (all jumpers on the left side to the left)
4)  'hfcmulti' modprobed with 'dslot=1'
5)  Forced the BS-11 to use correct TEI and E1 slot by using 'bs11_config'

Have I missed something? I put a scope upon the rx/tx pins - traffic
flows into both directions, so I think there's no collision (tx->tx, rx->rx)

Thanks,
Holger