Initial Config BS-11

Rene Stegmaier rene at rr47.de
Tue Feb 24 12:59:42 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

yesterday i´ve tried to do the initial config of my BS-11.
But i have a problem after warmup while querying the BS-11:

rene at nb-stegmaier:~/data/development/bs-11/svn/trunk/openbsc/src
$ ./bs11_config -p /dev/ttyUSB0 query
bs11_config (C) 2009 by Harald Welte and Dieter Spaar
This is FREE SOFTWARE with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

LMT LOGON: ACK

PHASE: 1 Software required    Abis-link: Down
No valid Safety Load file "BTSBMC76.SWI"
PHASE: 1 Software required    Abis-link: Down
No valid Safety Load file "BTSBMC76.SWI"

Whatis going wrong?
I read in the wiki that the projekt doesn't provide any firmware images,
but how can i get the BS-11 working?
Is there any way to generate this "Safety Load file" and upload it to
the BS-11?

cheers,

René

--