statistics tools for OpenBSC

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Dec 25 02:07:34 UTC 2009

Hi Clemens,

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 01:41:06AM +0100, Clemens Hopfer wrote:

> At the moment it only supports one data source for a single rrd file, but I'll
> add commandline options for the file and counter name.
> I think this is the easiest solution, adding a new counter is just creating a
> new rrd file and adding a cronjob.

well, it's also easy to generate a list of the counters from the sql database
by using something like "select unique(name) from counters" and then iterate
over that list...

> It would be great if someone could post some sample data to do some tests.

I cannot send you the full hlr.sqlite3 of my test machine, sorry.  but I've
attached the output of 'sqlite3 -csv hlr.sqlite3 "select * from counters;"'.
The counter values are very low as I've been playing around with few phones and
few events, but it should give you a feeling for it.

btw: Will you be at 26C3?