statistics tools for OpenBSC

Clemens Hopfer datacop at wireloss.net
Fri Dec 25 00:41:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I also thought about RRD, I'm writing on a small python script that gets the
new values from the db (since the last update of the target rrd file) and
updates the rrd file.

At the moment it only supports one data source for a single rrd file, but I'll
add commandline options for the file and counter name.
I think this is the easiest solution, adding a new counter is just creating a
new rrd file and adding a cronjob.

It would be great if someone could post some sample data to do some tests.

cu,
Clemens