MBCCU0: No Load

Thu Apr 23 06:29:11 UTC 2009

Hello Dieter,

I tried it several times,
and left the BTS on over night.
The LMT cable wasn't always plugged in.
When I boot up the BTS it always says that the second TRX
has Load and the first not.
If I try to bring up the BTS with your SW under Win.
I get the Abis Link Up but when I try the Load DB I get some
error messages on LMT.
Then the second TRX goes down to No Load.
And this is the condition until I reboot the BTS.
Maybe its a software issue?

Best regards
Björn

Am 23.04.2009 um 08:19 schrieb Dieter Spaar:

> Hello Bjoern,
>
>> I finally got time to try out my BTS.
>> When I looked at the LMT I was confused about the
>> "MBCCU0: No Load" which seems to be the TRX0 ?
>
> Probably this is a similar problem I have with my BS-11, when
> turning on the cold BS-11 the first time, frequently the firmware
> load for TRX0 fails. Most certainly this comes from a hardware
> problem (maybe aged capacitors ?).
>
> I have to restart (turn off and on) the BS-11 a few times till it
> works. If the unit has warmed up, I never saw this problem till now.
>
> I also made the experience that it could help if no LMT cable (serial
> cable) is attached so I usually try it this way: Turn the BS-11 on
> without the LMT cable plugged in (at the BS-11 side) and after a
> while (around 5 to 10 minutes) check if the firmware for TRX0 is
> turn the BS-11 off and try again. I am not really sure about the
> effect of the LMT cable, but maybe the cable receives noise.
>
> Best regards,
>  Dieter
> --
> Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de