Solved: BS-11 runs, but no Network on my Mobile

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Tue Apr 7 14:11:05 UTC 2009

hi,

everything works now, even without external (accurat) clock from telephone network.

the problem was the driver for some reason. with the latest GIT commit it works every time i startup the base or the software. (until now)

now comes the next part. what has to be done in order to terminate calls or make calls between mobiles?

here is the exact way on how to bind (open) mISDN time slots or bchannels: the "dev" field in the sockaddr_mISDN must equal the port number. in case of ony one card installed, it must be set to 0. the "channel" fiels must equal the time slot. because the base station uses time slot 2 and 3 for traffic channels, we must set it to 2 or 3. this is done correctly in misdn.c! is there any problem with getting data from BTS? what is the current state?

best regards,

andreas