Solved: BS-11 runs, but no Network on my Mobile

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Apr 8 09:27:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 04:11:05PM +0200, Andreas.Eversberg wrote:
> hi,
>
> everything works now, even without external (accurat) clock from telephone network.
>
> the problem was the driver for some reason. with the latest GIT commit it works every time i startup the base or the software. (until now)
>
> now comes the next part. what has to be done in order to terminate calls or
> make calls between mobiles?

it has all been implemented quite some time ago.  Used to work fine here, though
I haven't tested it since about one month ago.  We can have multiple concurrent
voice calls between two handsets, as soon as you have the IMSI provisioned with
an extension in the database, i.e.

UPDATE subscriber set extension=1001 where id=1;
UPDATE subscriber set extension=1002 where id=2;

and then you can call 1002 from the handset with id1 and vice-versa.

regards.