bs11 now runs

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Mon Apr 6 11:06:05 UTC 2009

Hello Andreas,

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:55:14 +0200, "Andreas.Eversberg" <Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de> wrote:

> finally it works. i had allot of trouble, because the BTSM was suddenly
> locked. no restart, no object recreation worked. i fixed this by doing a
> software download.

You have LMT, right ? If this happens again, it would be interesting
to know if there is some error message available. LMT has a menu
command (sorry, I don't have the exact name available right now)
which allows to read the errors (I think OpenBSC also receives those
errors when it starts up).

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de