[op25-dev] Trouble running OP25

Robert Klamp RobertKlamp at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 04:47:03 UTC 2012

Hi Mr. Glass,
    Thank you for your response I have installed the pre-requisites about 3 or 4 times now thinking I have missed a command and have also done the same for the fsk4 command lines and I continue to get the same error when trying to run the program. I will send you a copy of the error message I get when trying to install the fsk4 modulator. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks again,
Bob

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Windows® phone.