(bts=0, trx=0, ts=0, pchan_from_config=CCCH+SDCCH4, state=NOT_INITIALIZED) Abis RSL rx CCHAN: mismatching chan_nr=0x90

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 07:38:45 UTC 2021

Hi Mario,

> When i try to run osmo-bts-trx i am getting following log in osmo-bsc [...]
> Could you pls advise me briefly whats happening and how to sort it out ?

it's just a warning message, nothing really critical. AFAIR, this is
related to the CCCH load indication messages being sent too early
(before the CCCH is enabled).  Make sure that you're using the most
recent osmo-bts version, the problem has been fixed some time ago. If
this still happens with recent osmo-bts, please reopen the ticket
(OS#4872) and share your logging output there.

P.S. This is a wrong mailing list for the RAN/CNI related questions.

Best regards,
Vadim.