OsmoDevCon 2022 ?

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Nov 4 16:34:14 UTC 2021

> requiring vaccination to attend by default. Maybe with the option for attendees
> to request attendance despite no vaccination, and then see whether we can
> unanimously agree on that?

I'd like to add that I find it should also be sufficient to have recovered from
COVID. This is a common rule in schools in Berlin that does relieve teachers
from the need to test regularly (called 2G, incidentally).

Another question is whether we play by RKI rules and not accept certain
vaccines.

I guess we should first see whether anyone would be refused attendance based on
these rules and take it from there?

Here is a dudle to anonymously figure out the current vaccination status. Feel
free to enter your current status, especially if you're not fully vaccinated
and would like to attend. This is just to get a basis for discussion:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/w93G6NPqfA/

I guess we need to repeat such poll in early '22.