Free board offer to OBB developer with a CMU200

Craig Comstock craig at unreasonablefarm.org
Sat Apr 6 13:47:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,

On Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 12:12:54PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> thanks a lot for your generous offer.  I'm very happy to see this, but
> I have very limited hope that at this point somebody would still show
> such substantial interest in testing compliance of OsmocomBB :/

I am determined to make a compliant phone of my own design which includes osmocom-bb.
I must work slowly but will continue to work. Currently I have acquired the needed cables
to test osmocom-bb with my Racal 6103E which sounds like it may not be sufficient for this
level of testing. I have looked at purchasing an R+S CMU200 eventually after I make more
progress on porting layer1 to mediatek chips.

I am also very interested in an automated setup. Towards that goal I already have some
PCBs that were designed for the calypso phones. (can't remember the project URL right now)

Cheers,
Craig