Calypso Image

Nikos Balkanas nbalkanas at gmail.com
Tue May 22 05:00:57 UTC 2018

Any news?

According to target_dsp/ida/​README.txt, which is not signed, some of the
modifications to the Hex-Rays IDA SDK need the
author's help. I have compiled the processor with most of its attributes,
but I could use help with the stub feature to load include files.
Who is he and how can I get in touch with him?

TIA
Nikos