osmocom-bb compilation problems

Nikos Balkanas nbalkanas at gmail.com
Sun May 13 09:11:18 UTC 2018

Thx Sylvain,

For your fast response.
This turned out not to be the problem, since I did several times make clean
& make distclean, after I created the toolchain, before posting:)
But your response helped, in that this isn't a usual problem. Therefore smt
in my setup.

Turned out problem was in my CPPFLAGS include dir.
Early on, I faced a few problems with missing include files. 1 in
particular <sys/_types.h> was nowhere in my system other than in Xilinx
vivado,
under /gcc-arm-none-eabi/.
Once I removed it from CPPFLAGS osmocom-bb compiled fine (with a few
warnings)

Problem solved:)