GAPK merge request

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Jan 14 10:28:17 UTC 2018

Hi Vadim,

just some feedback "from the side":

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 02:19:46AM +0600, Vadim Yanitskiy wrote:
> http://git.osmocom.org/gapk/log/?h=fixeria/lib

I've done some casual review and it looks great to me.  There are
some minor issues:

* I would suggest internal symbols (those not with osmo_gapk_ prefix,
  like gapk_log_subsys, LOGPAPK, ...)
  use an internal header file which is not installed in the system.
  The header files installed during 'make install' should only describe
  the external API of the library

* the source/sink/coec category name stringification at
  http://git.osmocom.org/gapk/commit/?h=fixeria/lib&id=459791c488c6b66a5cd0d7cff9392a7a0b8ca733
  should not define those strings in every file, but have a value_string
  or at least some #defines or the like.

This is just my point of view, detailed review of course depends on Sylvain.

I suggest you simply rebase your chain of commits on current master and push
it into gerrit.  That's what we have it for, and as indicated in
http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/openbsc/2017-December/011523.html
gapk has been introduced to gerrit.