removing ancient libosmocore fork from osmocom-bb.git

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 02:12:54 UTC 2017

Looks like in package libnewlib-dev for stretch (unstable) we have sys/select.h but in jessie (stable) it is not included.

https://packages.debian.org/stretch/libnewlib-dev
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/libnewlib-dev

craig at box:~/libosmocore$ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/arm-none-eabi --host=arm-none-eabi --enable-embedded --disable-shared CFLAGS="-Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostartfiles -nodefaultlibs"
craig at box:~/libosmocore$ make

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/craig/libosmocore'
Making all in include
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/craig/libosmocore/include'
make  all-am
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/craig/libosmocore/include'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/craig/libosmocore/include'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/craig/libosmocore/include'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/craig/libosmocore/src'
make  all-am
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/craig/libosmocore/src'
  CC       select.lo
select.c:27:24: fatal error: sys/select.h: No such file or directory
 #include <sys/select.h>
                        ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:510: recipe for target 'select.lo' failed
make[3]: *** [select.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/craig/libosmocore/src'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/craig/libosmocore/src'
Makefile:519: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/craig/libosmocore'
make: *** [all] Error 2