ARM Core and UI

Tomcsányi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Wed Mar 29 08:07:51 UTC 2017

Hi Anton,

The ARM core of the Calypso platform is responsible for both the UI/apps and other tasks as well, there is no separate application processor as found in most of current phones.

There are applications running on the phone presenting a UI as well as doing work on the ARM core for example the rssi application.

Cheers,

Domi