Libre baseband

craig at unreasonablefarm.org craig at unreasonablefarm.org
Sun Dec 17 16:13:34 UTC 2017

I am currently working on porting osmocom-bb to mtk6260/fernvale board available via open hardware and from sysmocom. My goal is to get a nuttx-bb + layer1 + mobile (osmocom-bb host software) working on fernvale and sim800h modules.

I am also working on integrating the old mt6235 sciphone g2 code as well as look dforward to 3g/lte with mtk6735as in the ZTE Obsidian.

I have some dreamy ideas about how to use fernly as a base for interactive creation and validation of board support and translate that into osmocom-bb firmware, nuttx application or library or even as a linux kernel driver or user space program (maybe in the ec20 qualcomm module case).

I'm not very far along but will try and share as many small PRs as possible . I would encourage others to do the same.

Cheers,
Craig