Pirelli DPL-10 nuttx work in progress?

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 01:48:34 UTC 2013

Hi all,

So now I have nuttx console working via IRDA on my Pirelli DPL-10 phone. Here are my next steps... I wanted to see if anyone else was working on these?

- port the osmocom fb driver over to a nuttx lcd driver
- get layer1 + some version of "mobile" working on the device
- write a custom UI so this can be my daily driver
- and in relation to the last item... send a finished phone w/ firmware to be certified by the FCC?

http://transition.fcc.gov/oet/ea/procedures.html

Does that sound about right? Anybody working on any of these bits? I'm not expecting this to happen
overnight by any means... just expect it to be interesting and a good learning experience.

Thanks,
Craig