Osmocom-bb Making a call

Altaf altaf329 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:10:04 UTC 2012

Thank you so much for your help....

I had bought a new SIM and started testing. and its WORKING. I am able to
make call and also sms.

I have two Motorola c123 handsets. One work very good and the other is also
camping onto a cell, doing all other scanning for frequencies and other
stuff but provides only emergency calls... I cud nt make calls from the
second handset.

Where do u stay. How come you dont have a GSM band in your area.

I started with the layer23 application. I didnt understand where to  use
this command. In which path??

    ./layer23 -a 871 -i 127.0.0.1

I dont understand where and how to launch this application. Can you kindly
explain me this.

Thanks in advance

Yours Sincerely

Altaf