is the Viterbi decode for the AFS provided by Sylvain right?

bob avwiseav at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:24:33 UTC 2012

Hi, Sylvain

I use your code to decode the AMR in my network, but have no positive
result.I have some questions.

1.when I have decode the TCH, and ready write to file, how to set the last
argument of the function.
length = osmo_ubit2pbit_ext(voice, 0, EFRAMR, 0, 8 + gsm690_12_2_len,
0/1);is it 0 or 1? I use your
burst_id branch.

2.are you test your code relate to TCH AMR? have you ever succeed to listen
the voice coded by AMR, in your clarifications about 27C3 GSM Sniff Talk, I
find you hadn`t completed the AMR decode.you said:"  - ... But since I'd
like it to support AMR and viterbi soft output before that happens, it could
take some time." how about your current process?

3.in your SDCCH sniffer demo, you use snr of the channel to decide a over of
a channel, but in the speech of amr, because of DTX, it can not be used, how
to settle the problem because I can`t implement the full stack.

Look forwarding  to communicate with you!