What does FBSB RESP: result=255 mean?

Joshua Pereyda pere5027 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Wed Apr 25 21:30:08 UTC 2012

Hello,

Hopefully this question is appropriate on this list (please let me
know otherwise).

Running ccch_scan or bcch_scan in the sylvain/burst_ind branch, I keep
getting this error:

<000c> l1ctl.c:114 FBSB RESP: result=255

I tried checking the code, but I can't quite figure out what's going on.  It
looks like 255 is an error code, but I don't know where to go from there.

This may be related to my SIM card being locked (I think).  Running mobile on
the sylvain/testing branch, I get:

<0005> subscriber.c:625 PIN is required, 3 tries left

Will not having the PIN intefere with ccch_scan as well?

Thanks,

Josh Pereyda