Mobile phone to act as RF frequency sesnor and detector

Winston Ojenge wojenge at strathmore.edu
Thu Apr 19 08:43:25 UTC 2012

On 4/19/12, Winston Ojenge <wojenge at strathmore.edu> wrote:

Hi Andreas,

I need to develop a model that identifies human interaction. I need to
identify the mobile phones that communicate next to a specific mobile
phone consistently. it would show the acquintances of the owner of the
specific mobile phone. The specific mobile phone should therefore be
able to sense signals from the nearby phones. those phones which
signals are always powerful must be next to it always.
I need to harvest the received signal of the specific phone. The
received signal must have been down-converted and digitized in order
to be accessible to a program that i design. The program would detect
the identity of the nearby phones and send an SMS to a control centre
for analysis. the c123 must enable me do this.