libosmocore patch to support custom baud rates on OS X

Lukas Kuzmiak lukash at backstep.net
Sun Oct 2 04:01:15 UTC 2011

I can confirm this has fixed the error during the compilation, I've run into
a different issue however, while building layer23 module(s) I get:

./configure: line 3461: syntax error near unexpected token `LIBOSMOCORE,'
./configure: line 3461: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOSMOCORE, libosmocore)'
make: *** [host/layer23/Makefile] Error 2

during the configure, anyone run into that issue?

Btw, are you using gcc-4.2 from XCode or you've got a separate build
environment from some macports/fink/homebrew?

Thanks!
Lukas