Problems while building osmocomBB

Forum forum at dct.mine.nu
Thu Oct 27 22:16:24 UTC 2011

I have the same problem her trying to build osmocom.

PC:/srv/osmocom-bb/src$ make
cd shared/libosmocore/build-target && ../configure \
                         --host=arm-elf --enable-embedded --disable-shared \
                         --disable-tests ac_cv_header_sys_select_h=no \
                         --disable-tests ac_cv_header_sys_socket_h=no \
                 CFLAGS="-Os -ffunction-sections
-I/srv/osmocom-bb/src/target/firmware/include -nostartfiles -nodefaultlibs"
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-shared
configure: WARNING: if you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
     If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used
configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in ".."
make: *** [shared/libosmocore/build-target/Makefile] Fehler 1

PC:/srv/osmocom-bb/src$ which shtool
/usr/bin/shtool

I also copied shtool to the path above ".." without no result.

This error message makes no sense?

Regards