MTK and Infineon-based phones

Wolfram Sang wolfram at the-dreams.de
Sat Nov 26 17:15:03 UTC 2011

> Can you point me right direction? I have found some MTK code in git,
> but there is no documentation at all, etc.

Osmocom hosts a git-repo for u-boot and kernel. Both reflect the
status-quo as far as I know. Same for the wiki-pages on osmocom-bb about
Sciphone G2, they should be the status quo. Specs float around the net;
the list archive might have some pointers. (Hey, Marcin, where are the
barebox-patches BTW ;))

Regards,

   Wolfram