How to build osmocon for the target?

Dave Schmidt dvsm89 at gmx.com
Tue Mar 29 11:51:27 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to run osmocombb on Neo Freerunner. Read and hopefully understood
http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/{CalypsoRomloader,osmocon,OpenMoko}.

One thing I completely miss is how to build osmocon for the target phone to be able to run
./osmocon -i 13 -m romload -p /dev/ttySAC0 layer1.highram.bin
In the source tree, osmocon is built only for the host, and I do not see any configuration options to enable it also for the phone...

Thanks in advance,

D.