Cygwin Windows --> Accessing serial port.

R M rm.engineer84 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:10:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks.

I was able to access the serial port.

I ran the following command

./osmocon -p /dev/ttyS5 -m c123xor
 ../../target/firmware/board/compal_e88/hello_world.compalram.bin in cygwin

I then held the power on button of the phone for some time. I got some
output on the cygwin console.It isn't the expected output as per the wiki.

 After disconnecting, I tried to run the same command and nothing is
happening.

Can some one please suggest me what steps I need to take to solve the
problem.

I am using  Motorola C115 phone.

Regards,
RM