wiki: SIMReader Was: Sim on C115 & C118

Bogdan Alecu b.alecu at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 08:50:14 UTC 2011

Hi,
I have just tried to use the test branch but it's seems it's not that easy. After
git checkout -b testing remotes/origin/sylvain/testing you say to fix merge content.

Any idea on how to do that? I have also tried the diff --git but it tells me that "git" in unrecognized. If I use "git diff"  I get this:

fatal: ambiguous argument 'a/src/target/firmware/apps/simtest/main.c': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.

Please provide us more details.