wiki: SIMReader Was: Sim on C115 & C118

Tomas Kopsa deacon at volny.cz
Tue Jan 18 23:19:38 UTC 2011

> I finally managed to place a call. After trying to use the test base
> and compile, it gave error for some function which was expecting a
> parameter. I found that I had to put NULL as parameter and after this
> it compiled with no errors. I also reported this on irc and someone
> has fixed this - the repository now has this parameter.

I have just tried this testing branch too. I had version without fix,
following change is needed:

in osmocom-bb/src/target/firmware/apps/simtest/main.c add NULL as
parameter to calypso_sim_init()

     /* Initialize Sim-Controller driver */
     puts("Initializing driver:\n");
     calypso_sim_init(NULL);

I try to help with putting information on wiki.

- Tomas