GRPS decode - trying to download firmware to C123

smithmr103 at gmail.com smithmr103 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:40:13 UTC 2011

Hello Harald and Lukas,

In my opinion regarding non-standard speed, PL2303 based cable should
never succeed to load code into calypso ram...
The wiki says that for some branch and/or firmwares it works, I don't
understand how it can happen.

btw with my pl2303 cable what branch / firmware do i have to use for

Ps. I bought a RS232 / Jack adaptator. I wait for it... (I already have
a FTDI RS232 / USB cable) - If i have a little time I can braze a jack
on the RS232 as explained on the wiki

Sorry for my late answer and thank you both for your help.
I didn't had time to work on my problem :(
(right now I have trouble with my soft raid 10 in dual boot who drives
me crazy!)