Presenting at event.

Andrew Back arback at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 08:27:12 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm involved with an open source hardware user group based in London:

http://oshug.org

Our next meeting is on Thursday 21st October and for which the theme is
radio. We have one confirmed speaker who will be presenting on OpenHPSDR,
and wondered if there might be someone around London at that time who might
be willing to do a presentation on OsmocomBB and/or OpenBSC.

For more info on OSHUG see the website for details of previous talks and
photos and video.

Regards,

Andrew

--