OsmocomBB.TCH.

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Tue Oct 5 00:02:59 UTC 2010

Hello Sylvain,

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 22:13:13 +0200, "Sylvain Munaut" <246tnt at gmail.com> wrote:

> And Dieter's code probably worked on some internal version of the code
> that were never even commited on the public tree and he may not even
> have any more ...

Yes, exactly, this code was never commited. Its main purpose was to
get the TCH up and running.

BTW, I still do not fully understand what Marten wants to do:

  - send a TCH ? If yes, with which device, a BTS or a GSM testset
    like I did with the HP8922 ? If it is the HP8922, this sending of
    audio data over one the external connectors of the testset also works
    with a full MOC or MTC, so no need to hack anything. Just use Sylvain's
    TCH testing branch and perform a MOC or MTC. This of course works with
    any GSM phone, so no need to use OsmocomBB at all...

  - something else I have not understand yet which requires just TCH
    receiving and no signalling ? Or recieve the same TCH on multiple
    phones ?

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de