OsmocomBB.TCH.

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 07:38:23 UTC 2010

  Marten,

I think Silvain is right, you do need some technical skills to get
things working here. Some knowledge of autotools, corsscompiling
(compiling for another platform), git and a bit of understanding how
stuff works in the sourcecode is necessary. I think the first thing to
do is try to git-clone the project and build it according to the wiki.
 From there on, study the sourcecodes and try to understand how it works
and hopefully you'll understand more and will ask better questions.