Greetings

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu May 13 16:36:31 UTC 2010

dexter wrote:
>> suggested to implement the SIM access profile.
> Why? I don't see any advantages in this

There's at least one significant advantage; it becomes trivial and
convenient to use a real SIM in another phone on your desk.

> and i do not have the know how to implement SIM access profile.

There was a link to the (pretty short) spec in the email thread.

> I think it is enough if we have our own simple simcard API that
> works for us. We should not overengineer this.

At least I think the SIM access profile is a good idea. I haven't
looked into detail, but maybe it's actually similar to the simple
API?

//Peter